Do you need skills training and work opportunities?
Not sure if you’re in a Community Redevelopment Area? Want to see your business incentives?
We are ST. PETE WORKS! and this is how we help.
St. Pete Works is funded by the City of St. Petersburg Community Redevelopment Area (CRA) and implemented by St. Petersburg College.
We are a Workforce collaboration of community organizations working to increase employment opportunities for youths and adults living in the Community Redevelopment Area (CRA).
WORKING IN THE WRONG CAREER CAN HOLD YOU BACK
We feature jobs from across the bay area.
Visit our jobs board to view available opportunities.
For Future Students
- Click the Get Started Button.
- Fill out the In-Take Form.
- You will be notified of your next steps by an advisor if eligible.
For Future Employers
- Provide training and developmental programs to assist individuals and
- businesses fill in-demand careers.
- Promote job opportunities within the CRA and throughout the city.
- Produce solutions and support that increase job success for individuals.